- Applications are open for a new travel-tech start-up programme from Hotels.com and Expedia Affiliate Network, delivered at Traveltech Lab.
Travel Tech Programme
- Our specialist programme of support for travel technology entrepreneurs is available to Traveltech Lab members. Learn more about Traveltech Lab membership and complimentary programme on the Traveltech Lab microsite.
Creative Pioneers Programme
- Our year-long programme to support early stage, emerging creative businesses and startups addresses the rising cost of workspace in London by offering selected applicants free membership at The Trampery Republic. Learn more on The Trampery Republic microsite.
- The Trampery and the Barbican Centre’s major new six-month major accelerator programme for those working at the intersection of art and technology
- A new model of artistic support drawing from entrepreneurial startup culture to help emerging artists develop their careers
- Delivered in partnership with MUTEK, the British Council, and the National Theatre’s Immersive Storytelling Studio
- Selected artists are introduced to experts in enterprise and learning who lead workshops on networking, pitching and presenting
- Artists participate in bespoke seminars on fundraising, working internationally and audience development
Tel: 0203 111 9883
- A new peer supported and self-directed open learning journey from The Trampery
- Free and open to all entrepreneurs who believe in the power of shared learning.
- Designed for London based SME’s working in digital tech, maker and cultural & creative businesses.
- The first cohort of Group Labs begins in Autumn 2018
Tel: 0203 111 9885
- Innovative two-day open learning workshop supporting leaders in new and growing enterprises.
- Open for entrepreneurs running SME’s in London working in the digital tech, maker and cultural & creative sectors.
- Become equipped with everything they need to confidently lead teams as your business grows.
- Launches in winter this year and thereafter runs bi-annually. Register today to be considered for the first cohort.
- Thanks to generous funding from the ERDF, this programme is free to attend upon application.
No events to display